Friday, January 6, 2012

Second day success

I dreamt of junk food last night. This is going to be hard. But I can do it. I can do hard things. I need to keep repeating this to myself.

I'm pleased to report that I had the best oatmeal EVER today.

whole oats cooked on stovetop, then coarsley chopped apples, some raisins, oat bran, honey and almond milk thrown on top. It was DELISH!!

I snacked throughout the day. Almonds, celery, oranges.

For dinner we fried last night's tortillas and I LOVED it tonight. Doug liked it too. He didn't put on any of the chipotle cream. Paige ate all of it too (but not willingly). I also fried up some tortilla chips and sprinkled some coarse salt over the top and mashed up an avocado. Yummy.

I wanted dessert tonight. I really, really wanted dessert tonight. I had an orange instead.

Day 2: success!

No comments:

Post a Comment